Cedarwood is known for it’s calming effects, it’s a beautifully gentle and soothing on the skin and fur, it acts as an antiseptic and insect repellant.
The queen of oils, she’s such a versatile oil and perfect for puppies. Lavender offers calming benefits, cleansing, anti-inflammatory and soothing for the skin. It also has a divine yet delicate scent.
A powerful antiseptic and insect repellent. Tea tree is antibacterial an has been used for centuries by indigenous Australians to heal cuts, wounds and skin irritations.
Don’t have doTERRA Essential Oils yet? No problem head here to get started.
Natural Puppy Shampoo
- 100 ml Unscented Liquid Castille Soap
- 2 drops doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops doTERRA Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 2 drops doTERRA Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 150 ml Water
- Combine Castile soap and essential oils in a 250 ml amber bottle (PET or Glass. I re-use one of our old shampoo bottles) Shake until combined, then top with water and combine.
- Then use about a 50 cent size squirt in the palm of your hand, lather up and wash your puppy! Repeat if needed, use more for bigger dogs.
Did you know that this puppy shampoo will also save you a loads of cash, it only cost a couple of dollars to make.
I either re-use old bottles or get new ones from Pack My Product, they’re inexpensive and quick delivery, it’s also an Australian Company.
I hope your furbabies love this as much as ours do. If you have any questions you can post them in the comments below or email me via the contact form on the right.
Love Edwina xx